Playing Online Baccarat
It is the game of Monte Carlo and James Bond. Easily, it is the chicest and most mysterious card game in the casino. It is played in the United States, but not nearly as much as it is in Europe. The game? Baccarat, of course.
Breaking the Bank at Monte CarloMysterious and complex are the words that best describe Baccarat, right? Wrong! Quite the opposite, Baccarat may be the simplest card game in the entire casino. Its reputation, however, is what keeps most players away from this fun and classic game. The truth about Baccarat is that anyone can play it. The most difficult part of this game is deciding what bet to place on each hand.
Placing Your BetsThe only version of Baccarat that you will find in online casinos, and most brick-and-mortar casinos as well, is actually called Mini Baccarat. Do not let that worry you ' it is the only type that is generally played today. In Mini Baccarat (Baccarat hereafter), the player is not allowed to touch the cards. Bets are placed, either on the dealer's hand or on the player's own hand, before the deal made. The object of the game is to get a hand that comes as close to nine total points as possible. The dealer deals two cards out of a 'shoe' to him or herself and to the player. The player may then decide if they want a third card dealt or not. Though often compared to Blackjack, Baccarat is actually much simpler. There is no 'breaking' in Baccarat. If the player gets fourteen dealt to him or her, for example, he or she may still win the hand if the dealer gets a hand of fifteen or more or a hand of three or less.
The Rules of the Game
- The dealer and the player are each dealt two cards.
- If either the banker or the player get a two-card total of eight or nine, both automatically stand.
- If the player's two-card total is six or seven, the player must stand.
- If the player stands, the banker must hit on a total of five or less.
- If the player's hand totals to five or less, then the player automatically hits, and the dealer will give them a third card.
- Dealer's hand totals zero, one or two, the Dealer must always draw a third card
- Dealer's hand totals three: the Dealer draws if the Player's third card is one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, nine or zero (not eight)
- Dealer's hand totals four: Dealer draws if the Player thirds, two, three, four, five, six or seven
- Dealer's hand totals five: Dealer draws if the Player thirds four, five, six or seven
- Dealer's hand totals six: Dealer draws if the player thirds six or seven
- Dealer's hand totals seven: the Dealer stands
Go Play Some BaccaratThere is a good reason that Baccarat is one of the most popular games in European casinos: It is fun, exciting and fast moving. Playing it online allows for modest stakes, so players do not have to risk the high stakes to try a few hands. And after you have played a few hands, you will be hooked! Get over to your favorite online casino tonight and start turning some cards in the Baccarat game ' you will not regret it.
- Money Train 2 September 21, 2020
- Reels of Joy Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes September 16, 2020
- 260% Newcomer Bonus September 15, 2020
- Lucky Tiger Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes September 14, 2020
- 888 True Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes September 10, 2020
- Ripple Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes September 10, 2020
- King Johnnie No Deposit Bonus Codes September 10, 2020
- Vegas Wild Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes August 25, 2020
- New USA Friendly Casinos August 25, 2020
- Fastpay Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes September 4, 2020