Craps is one of the most exciting games in any casino, whether it is of the brick-and-mortar variety or the online kind. The energy and excitement around the craps table is in part because of the terrific action that surrounds the game and in part because craps offers some of the best odds in the casino.
Online Craps for US Players
All of the Top Casinos offer great craps games. US players should check out Lincoln Casino , Slots.LV Casino , Liberty Slots Casino or any number of other top US friendly casinos to play. This classic casino game is easily as exciting as multi line bonus slot machines and it will keep players engaged for many hours of hot casino fun.
How to be successful at Craps? Know the rules.
The rules of craps are straightforward and easy. The player places their bet on the table in the area that defines the bet that they wish to play. The craps table offers numerous ranges for the player to bet in, and the odds of winning shift with the bets made.
The Best Bets on a Craps Table
- Pass Line Bet 'The most basic of craps bets and one of the very best bets the player can make. It is placed prior to the first roll of a round. For an easy game, players can just stick to this bet all night and forget all the others. The house edge on this bet is a miniscule 1.41%, making it one of the player friendly bets in the casino
- Field Bet ' This bet is only on the second roll of the dice. Even money is paid if a 3, 4, 9, 10 or 11 is rolled. Double is paid on a 2 and triple on a 12. At a 2.77% house edge, this is still a very player friendly bet.
- Come Bet ' This is like the Pass Line Bet, but it may be played at any time.
- Place Bets ' These are longer odds bets that also may be played at any time. These are placed on single numbers.
- Buy Bets ' These are the same bets as Place Bets, but with different payoffs.
- Proposition Bets ' These bets are placed on single rolls of the dice and may be placed at any time.
- Free Odds on the Pass Line ' This is the second bet that beginning players should be familiar with, right after the Pass Line Bet. This one has a no house edge which is why they are called Free Odds. The payout percentage on Free Odds varies from casino to casino, so shop for one that offers really good payouts.
- Free Odds on Come Bets ' These work like Free Odds on the Pass Line and have the same payouts, varying by casino.
- Don't Pass Line Bet ' This is the flip-side of the Pass Line bet. If the initial roll is a 7 or 11, the player loses. In brick-and-mortar casinos more people bet Pass than bet Don't Pass, so the Don't Pass betters are vilified. The house edge in the Don't Pass Bet is 1.36%.
Best Craps Payouts
The most regular payouts in craps hit on the Pass Line Bets and the Don't Pass Line Bets. The highest payouts hit on the 2 or 12 Craps bets that pay 30 to 1.
Online craps tournaments are growing in popularity, and for excellent reason. For craps players there is no online game more fun, and in a tournament setting, the excitement really grows.
These tournaments start with a fixed buy-in amount for the tournament. Bets are all placed out of this stake and out of the winnings that players acquire in the course of play. Once the stake is lost, the player is out of the tournament. There are numerous strategies applied in tournament play, but the most important thing to remember is to manage the stake. Start with minimum bids ' during the tournament the minimum bet may be higher than it is during regular play.
Question: How to make money in craps? Answer: As with all gaming, manage your stake wisely.
Play Craps Tonight
Without a doubt, craps is among the wildest, most fun and addictive games on the casino floor, whether in a traditional casino or an online casino site. All of the top casinos including Bovada Casino, Liberty Slots Casino, Sky Vegas Casino and all the others offer craps games - they are easy to find and so much fun to play! Head on over to your favorite top casino property tonight and start rolling the dice tonight.